We are always looking for and recruiting licensed California real estate agents (Associates and Broker-Associates) at PreviewOC Real Estate.
Our success depends on the QUALITY of the individuals who work for and represent our Company. We recruit and hire driven real estate agents (must be licensed California Salespersons and Brokers) who already are, and/or strive to be successful.
Whether you are a pre-licensee (please refer to the "Not Licensed Yet?" section below), an inactive licensee, a newly licensed agent, or an experienced agent who is interested in working at your own pace and for a great Company, we'd like to hear from you.
There is simply one unbeatable and industry disrupting Residential Sales Commission Plan that we offer our Agents. The Commission Plan structure is super easy and clear to understand. There are absolutely NO hidden fees or costs whatsoever!
- Must have a valid California Salesperson or Broker’s Real Estate License.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License, automobile and auto insurance policy.
- Must have a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), i.e. a social security number (SSN).
- Must have your own personal electronic devices, i.e. smartphone, laptop, tablet, printer, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- It is preferred that you have OC real estate sales experience as a REALTOR®.
- It is preferred that you are familiar with Orange County (OC), along with its real estate market conditions and trends. As a plus, the Southern California region (Los Angeles, San Bernardino, San Diego and/or Riverside counties).
- Industry Disrupting Sales Commission Plan*
- Unlimited / Lifetime Recruiting Bonuses**
- Comprehensive Training Program***
- Work from Your Own Home or Office
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Referral Compensation
- Direct Broker Leads
- Direct Broker Support - 7 days/week
- Your Listings on ListHub Internet Syndication
- Your Photo & Contact Info on the Company Website
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY:
- NO Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance Fees
- NO Franchise Fees
- NO Hidden Fees
- NO Mandatory Transaction Coordinator Fees****
- NO Office or Desk Fees
- NO Sales Quotas
- NO Technology Fees, and there is Definitely...
- NO B.S.
Simply choose just one 12-month term Brokerage Fee Payment Option (BFPO) below:
RESIDENTIAL SALES COMMISSION PLAN CHARTS
3.00% Commission Structure
2.50% Commission Structure
* Commission Plan: The Broker fee is set at one-tenth of a percent (0.10%) per transaction side of the Residential Sales Price (SP), or a minimum of $500, whichever is greater. In addition, there is also a $100 Transaction Management System (TMS) fee per transaction side that goes to your Broker as well. The commission stated in the two Residential Sales Commission Plan (RSCP) chart examples above reflect 2.50% and 3.00% commission structures based off of the Sales Price. Please keep in mind that commission percentages and sales compensations may vary and are not set at a fixed percentage or dollar amount. There is no limit to the maximum commission percentage per transaction side.
As an example, you, as an experienced Agent (Associate/Broker-Associate) with PreviewOC, represented the Buyer's side of the transaction and sold a $1 million home at a 2.50% commission rate (the cooperating broker's compensation). The Total Gross Compensation (TGC) would be 2.50% x $1 million = $25,000. The Broker Fee would be 0.10% x $1 million = $1,000 plus a standard $100 TMS fee. Therefore, your actual (net) compensation after deducting the transactional Brokerage fees would be $23,900 or [$25,000 - ($1,000 + $100) = $23,900].
Although it is not represented in the Residential Sales Commission Plan chart examples above, Agents who have no residential sales experience or have sold less than $2 million in proven Residential Sales Transactions (RST) must pay the Broker a one-time New Licensee Supplemental (NLS) fee of $2,500 on their first sales transaction. The New Licensee Supplemental fee is used to recover the Company's costs associated with, but not limited to, the Broker's time involved with training and mentoring licensed agents with little to no residential sales experience. Additionally, Transaction Coordinator (TC) fees and any other associated costs, variable fees and/or taxes involved with Residential Sales Transactions are also not represented in the Residential Sales Commission Plan charts above.
** Unlimited / Lifetime Recruiting Bonuses: If you, the Agent (Scout), refer other real estate agents (Recruits) to join PreviewOC, you, as the Scout, will receive a $100 Recruiting Bonus each-and-every time one of your Recruits closes a qualified sales transaction with us!
*** Comprehensive Training Program: Our basic training program includes but is not limited to the following - Advertising & Marketing (Online & Traditional); Appraisals; Communications; Comparable Market Analysis (CMA); Counter Offers & Addenda; Escrow; Disclosures; Financing & Cash Offers; Home Inspections & Reports; Lead Generation; Leasing & Rentals; Listing Agreements; Listing Appointments; MLS Rules & Regulations; Negotiations; Online Security; Personal Safety Practices; Purchase Agreements; REALTOR® Code of Ethics; Risk Management; Time Management; and Using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
**** Transaction Coordinator (TC): Although the use of a Transaction Coordinator is highly encouraged for all Agents in Residential Sales Transactions, it is not required or mandatory to use a Transaction Coordinator for "experienced" agents who have over $2 million in proven Residential Sales Transactions. However, agents who have no residential sales experience or have sold less than $2 million in proven Residential Sales Transactions; or do any commercial real estate transactions are required to use a Transaction Coordinator.
Sign-Up to be a PreviewOC Agent today! Simply complete the form below and we'll get back with you shortly!